Monday, March 3, 2008

My Birthday

Celebrated my b'day last week. Came to work y'day and guess what? Somebody log me out of my own mail. I ask everybody around, nobody wants to admit. I have to wait for Alfian or Chris to come and help me. Those 2 are more expert than the IT guy. Mashudi told Alfian i wanted to cry because i lost my mail. I did not... I can still find my mail using yahoo Singapore.

Then Wendy told me she ship out the Jackie Collins book using register mail. She wanted to sent to me using normal mail but i told her, it sure will get lost cos June actually sent me a discount voucher for her shop anniversary last August and i never receive it. Wendy's son is a big Lakers fan, have to return back the favor. I seldom met Lakers fan, so it's really great to know someone like them.

Alex contacted me this morning and told me Carol is looking for me. She ask me whether i want to be interview by someone from Malay Mail (A newspaper company own by New Straits Times). The reporter name is Miss Meera. I said ok.

Last Friday, went out for a quiet dinner. Celebrated my b'day 2 days earlier. Also receive my first present. It was quiet funny, we went to this restaurant and it was very quiet then 10 mins later, came in 30 guys mostly in black and they were sitting all around us.

My family decided to do a barbeque and invited a few close friend to celebrate my b'day but i told them it's Amelie Farewell Party. They doesn't know it's my birthday until they brought out the cake....

We love to eat Jelly. And this time, my Mum and Amelie did that but it turned out to be hard.

I have no idea what this dishes is called but it's very spicy. I only manage to eat little since it run out fast. Must be really nice.

Didn't took pic for the dishes as i came late for my own b'day.

This is Jess after dinner, who refuses to pose for the camera.

My b'day cake. The ppl actually spell my name 'Maris' instead of Mavis.

Adeline and Jess busy cutting the cake.




This is what happen after 5 mins. Usually the cake never finish but it did this time cos they invited quite alot of ppl.



Amelie, LT, Uncle Willie, Me and Jess. LT is going back to England tomorrow.


Another group pic (Charlotte, Adeline, Algren, Amelie, LT, Uncle Willie, Janice, Me and Jess)

Another one, (From back) Michelle, (Middle) Jess, Amelie, Kelsie and Me and (Front) Algren and Janice.

I call Algren snoopy in this pic. He refuse to sit down.

We actually took alot of family pic since late last year for every occasion. I'm going to try and get them all. Ppl must be wondering why my family keep on having party, gathering and taking pic....

Receive this chocolate from Janice. She know i love chocolate.

Receive a big box from Amelie and Jess.
They stick my pic in the box.

They wrote me a silly letter wishing me 'Happy B'day' and it's 2 page.

They actually wrap all the booklets for calculator and i have to find the english version. They gave me so many junks from calendar to plastic bag to chocolate and pads.

They gave me a stripper's set. I have no idea what to do with it.

They even wrap a plastic bag for me....

A limited edition chocolate from England. (I know it's a leftover from X'mas)

This is real present they intend to give me....

A photo we took together, how sweet is that...

Today is the exact date of my b'day. Only 2 ppl actually wish me today. The rest are before and after. All my friends and ex-worker wish me the day after. I wonder why they wish me before and after my b'day but not on the day itself.

Adeline and Aunt Lily ask me to join them and see someone take pic. I went there and sit for 40 mins and doing nothing and not one pic was taken. Went back and we decided to have turkey sandwich for lunch.

We actually put the turkey inside the oven for 3 times and it refuse to heat. So we just eat it cold.

No comments: