Monday, March 10, 2008

Baby talks

Congrats to Eni and Huiwearn for their 2nd baby. I just found out y'day that the interview was publish last Saturday. Nobody told me so didn't get a copy. Sharon took this pic but it's too small to read but thanks anyway.


I try my batik painting that i got from Nicky. She wrote me a sweet little note and also gave me a mouse pad. Thanks alot. This is one of the ugliest batik i ever seen. I duno what happen to the color, couldn't mix it nicely.



This is some of my collection. All of them wanted to look at what each of us love to collect.


My watches, really like them. Use to have more than 20 but cut them down a'rdy. My fav is the 2nd from right, i wear them almost everyday cos it came with date and day.
Just bought another pendant. I couldn't resist this one. It's very special, one side is dragon and the other is phoenix. Total pendant is 5, but i stop at 7. Another 2 lucky pendant to go...

This is my troll collection, i love them so much but i can't find it now.

This are the babies troll, i put them next to my bedside just in-case any kids try to steal them.


My lovely bag collection, i doesn't know i how many i have. Never count them but my bags give birth every few mths, can't help it.


Not a big fans of beanie babies but i happen to have alot. I don't collect it or buy it.

1 comment:

JennBunny said...

Check out my blog!!!