Sunday, March 16, 2008

Michelle's Wedding

Attend my cousin Michelle's wedding.... Wish her the best of everything and hope that she be happy with her husband.


The groom arrive, look at my mum.... busy coming up with plans to fool them.


I seldom smile. When i smiled, it must be a pretty good reason and this is one of them...
Look at the groom, so nervous.


Photo taking moments...


The dog also wants to join in the celebration.

Husband and Wife and Sunshine the dog.

Getting ready to make a move to the groom's house.

Took this shot while waiting for everybody. Was really bored that time, just simply snap pic and as usual, stupid jokes all the way to the groom house.

The Wedding Reception at nite time.

That's my Uncle Eddie in the middle. Very hard to get his pic. Busy talking to my mum and at right, it's Melvin.

I hate this pic. I look so old.

No comments: