Got my camera back, so happy and it's back to work. So many stuff to list.
Alex just announce that he's going to be a daddy. So happy for him and Deluxe. Due in Oct. Rock, Yazmin, Eni and Sharon cannot stop giving him advice on the do's and don't's about pregnancy. Ryan hoping not to be MBA (Married By Accident not Married But Available). He promise to buy each of them the black vinegar in his hometown in Sandakan. He's going back this week. I won't be receiving cause i duno what to do with it...
This is the pic of the baby from the gynae. It's only 0.76cm. I duno how to see but i guess it's the black spot.

Yazmin just told me she's resigning... Hubby can cover all the expenses a'rdy together with the maid and new baby. I still have not used the Spiderman lanyard that she gave me. I duno what to do with it.
Chris and Carol, appear in a 'Her World' March issue mag. I tried to get a copy but i think haven't arrived yet. But i get a sneak pic from Helen. Told her to include all of us next time if she get to appear in mag or newspaper.

Rock @ Honey Khoo, sliced her thumb while cutting chinese sausage. Part of the flesh is gone
First day. The pain is like boiling water, that's what she said. (Have to make the pic blur, or else u can see the gross stuff)

2nd day, it's dry, she used Aloe Vera, which is very good.

3rd day, it healed a'rdy. Pretty fast rite.

Last Sunday, watch 'Blood Diamond'. Suppose to be playing mahjong but came back late. Great movie but very pity the children.


No comments:
Post a Comment