3oth Jan
Yoke Khim and Xuan Jei come today. Spent the whole afternoon with them. They even want to visit the site. I work for so long, never go to the site. They were friendly. It was not what i really expected. Work late until 6pm.
31st Jan
Mashudi ask me to bring both of them for lunch. I totally have no idea where to bring them and since when am i suppose to entertained ppl. Mashudi is going back at 5.20pm today to Indonesia and will be back on the 7th which is the first day of CNY. I ask him to sign my leave form, he was quite surprise cause our CNY holiday is 2 days instead of 1. Will be off from 6th to 11th Feb. Yoke Khim and Xuan Jei flight is 8.50pm, too bad can't bring them around.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment