This is my manager and my oss (Onshore Site Suprintendent) giving safety briefing to the rest of the crew.
I thought this was really nice looking and unusual. Just seldom seen excavator in the water. 
Sailing back after a hard day of work in the tug boat.
I have no idea what this thing is called, i just thought it look really cool.
Taken during sunset in the worksite. It look really serene.
I totally love all of this pic. I have no idea how the pic can turn up so right and so bright.
This was taken during a cloudy day. They busy lifting up all the bouy.
Taken at the rest area.
Again i have no idea what this is called.
My OSS posing...
Getting ready to start the nite shift.
Preparing the flood light.
This is the sunrise pic taken after the whole nite of working. It was also the time, when i showed up at work, everybody went back and sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment