Alot of things happen this week, quite busy clearing out all the outstanding request before everybody leaves until no time to stop by here. Receive my birthday gift from Edward after a month. Quite a surprise cause i wanted a new purse.




.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.JPG)
.JPG)
This is my collection of purse, i still have like 2 or 3 more, no idea where i put them. I'm like addicted to bag and purse. I keep on wanting new ones.
I finally agreed to visit the sites after like working for 4 months. Been persuaded until i have to say yes. The first thing i told everyone i'm going to the site are, must take pic, where do you get coverall your size.
The sites was very very beautiful. Alot of signing and safety briefing in case anything happen then have to take another vehicle to the other part of the area. Didn't took any pic cause handphones are not allowed 15 feet from the fence area. I even manage to have tea time there watching the ocean.
Before going to the sites, went out for lunch with my client, Vanesha.
This is Vanesha, she's smaller than me in size. Her coverall are custom made but her position is like so big. She even show me her driving license when she was 24 and she looks like a kid.
Well, this is some of the pic i got from Edward. I only show my fav. The cloud is amazing in here.


This one is really special, it looks like something out of a portrait. You know those type that people hang around in their house.




I like this one too, it looks like it is taken in the middle of the sea. I can't see any land in here.
.jpg)

This is very classic looking...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This is my fav, i kind of like bright and orange stuff.

No comments:
Post a Comment