Monday, April 14, 2008

It's Monday again. A very relaxing Monday and i still haven't gotten my salary yet. I'm so fed up of waiting and asking a'rdy.
This is the Ferrari Hot Wheels Shell 08. Everyone that i ask sure have it or their son have it but nobody have the complete set yet. As usual i find the easiest way out, i buy it from someone. Totally cheating. I practically have to bargain with the seller for this one.
I bought another one also, it's from the last promotion. It's the F2005. I'm totally clueless on this one. Everything is stated in German language. I hope i get it right but the seller never contact me after i won this. Still waiting till today. This is how they pronounce it in German
Offizielles Lizenz-Produkt aus FERRARI, sehr seltene EDITION von SHELL Sonderaktion

Last Saturday, my mum went and get a cat for us. At first it seems pretty cute then i realise it's a kitten from hell. I named him, Kenzo again since the turtle only use that name for up to a week. It's very naughty, it scratch, bite, jump, run and climb all over you. I thought of locking him outside the house but end up locking him in the kitchen for a night.

This is Kenzo the cat, he's only one month old and only bone. I guess the previous owner didn't feed him.

Went out for dinner last nite with all the crew. They are leaving today. It's like the second farewell dinner. Food was ok only cause you have to cook it by yourself. Pic is greenish cause the light was green. I didn't cook or anything, just sit and wait.

No comments: