Sunday, December 7, 2008

4th of Dec, me and Jes went out to dinner. Went to the usual place YES Asian Cafe to eat. Jes order this Curry Chicken and i order Tom Yam like always.

On Saturday, 6th of Dec, Edward start work at 12. So woke up early to go to the bank and also to have some quick lunch. Took this pick in AMK Hub. Edward told me the tweety bird is Hello Kitty..

We decided to go eat since the bank is full of people. I decided to go home and take the bank book and come agen and Edward went to work.

Have Subway for brunch.

Later in the day, meet up with Jess in Bugis Junction. She's still searching for a jacket. I saw alot of things that i want but have to wait cos i don't have space now. End up buying a gold diamante sandal which i couldn't resist. After that went for tea in Wongkok Char Chan Teng. Before that, we were walking and someone approaches us askus to fill our particulars and we will get some goodie bags. So we just fill up and get free tee, Seventeen magazine, Paul Mitchell extra body styling liquid and discount card.

I had this hot milk tea while Jes had the cold one...
I order this Bituna which is a bread. Tasted very nice for the fried one..
Jess had this Cocktail thing on the bread. Not very delicious and luckily it came in a small portion.

After that we went to alot of places to look for pressie. I'm searching present for Huiwearn and also Edward. I get Huiwearn list for the ebay Xmas exchange program. I told Edward i be going to his work place later.

His co-worker make this celery drinks for me. Not nice and left me ithcy the whole nite.
After that we went for our late dinner/supper in Lau Pa Sat. Had Dim sum and Chee Cheong Fun..


The Strawberry with ice that Edward order. Look not really delicious in the pic...

Our pic together. My lips look so red...

Waiting for the bus to go home and i was very very itchy this time, that's why was wearing Edward jacket.

Suppose to wake up early today 7th of December to go to the zoo but end up leaving the house at 1.30pm. Went to Subway to eat again before going... We were suppose to go to the zoo last week but postpone. Luckily it was today cos i was damn tired and tomorrow is a public holiday and at the end of the day, Edward had to carry me back home cos my feet hurt.

The new sandal which i bought yesterday...

Another pic of us in the zoo. It's like our favourite place in Singapore...
The monkey that we saw in the entrance..
Can't manage to get a shot of the monkey...
The elephant cap that Edward ask me to wear..
I had him wear the panda cap instead.
We saw tortoise again in the zoo...

This the famous white tiger in the zoo which made headlines for killing the zoo keeper. We were right on time for the feeding session.The tiger look so small...The wild boar behind...The ostrichWe saw kangaroo.. Sea otter which is very very cute..This is the baboon. So many of them. They must be good in reproducing..The scenery behind is very nice and calm.It's the penguin.. Litte man in tuxedo.The sea cow..We saw this tortoise which is so huge. I think it must be very very old to live and become this size.Half way walking it was raining heavily. We went to a place to rest and have a drink then decided to get this raincoat as not to waste our time here. Just when we pay money, the rain stop. Too bad can't see the polar bear swim... Actual size of a polar bear which is up to 3 meter.The jaguar taking a nap. That's the closest we ever will get to wild animals. Zebra...The horse with stripes..Too bad get ass shots only. In the Kidz World. It was almost closing time when we reach this area. Before that we went to the reptile garden which really terrified me and leave me with goosebumps.U can actually ride a horse or a pony in here..Right when we were walking out, we came aross Sungei Buaya. The croc is so huge and the right time it came near to the glass..After half day at the zoo and having KFC for dinner, we went to the Night Safari again..At the entrance, the tree is made out of plastic bottle. Very creative.At the stage area... This hut is actually to donate your stuff to the needy peoples.Quieing up to buy ticket. Our zoo admission is free cos Edward company is a member of the zoo. As for the night safari, we had a voucher from his friend before so we only pay half price. Waiting to go see the Creature Of The Night Show. We waited like half and hour for it and my feet was hurting so much. The show was not so entertaining and it was only half and hour also.In the tram and i look so fat. The animal on the ride is the same with what we seen in the morning just some missing is the tiger, the male lion and alot of buffalo.

8th of December, we went back to the zoo again cos i forget the camera in the tram. Lucky they found it. Realise it when we got home. Edward had to work at 3pm today again...At the zoo bus stop.Inside the bus on the way home...

1 comment:

Pecuron said...

Hi I'm Pecuron... I had visit your Blog its COOL!! and Interesting....I like your Blog Its colorful and decorative!! I like that....I'm a new cadre of this Blog...So I want a friend like you to share my thoughts.....SHALL WE!!....CAN you accept me as your friend????.....