The job that i suppose to work as Account Asst cannot confirm me. Did went the office, call and all that, still no answer. So fed-up, finally yesterday they told Edward not to wait anymore. Now i have to go find job again and start all over again. So frustrated. I should retract that statement that i work the same company as Edward. Did receive few calls asking me go interview and i was a no-show. Some is just too far. Other not suited me like as a tour guide. I can't stand long travelling and i can't talk much. Today suppose to attend like 4 interviews but only did went one, not counted as i went interview as i didn't even enter the shop. It's a money changer and perfume shop in an old shopping complex. I look at the shop and the workers are all males. Walk around, window shop and decided to go home after a big round of walking alone with no direction. I've been staying at home like 3 days, feel so useless, i do nothing except lying around and feeling sleepy all the time. Bought newspaper on the way back, did call a tons of advertisers, most of them prefer Singaporeans or PR. Then i call one which is just nearby, ask me when and what time i'm free, anytime i answer. So i just drop by their place for interview and got it. It was raining and i walk in it and was half wet for interview. It just a small lighting company runs by a team of husband and wife. I'm fine working alone, i never try working with alot of people. Work time suited me well. The moment i arrive, i was quite surprise by the area, it's an industrial area and i saw alot of working men which reminded me of some old HK movie. Later when i enter the office, then i realise it's not so bad after all. It's just my first impression is not so great. I'm starting work tomorrow. Maybe god has a bigger plan for me. Everything happen for a reason.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats!
Yes! God always has his plan. Just ride it and you find the answer in the end.
Wish you all the best!
Post a Comment