Today is All Soul Day. The day all Christian suppose to go to cemetery and pray for their ancestors. Didn't get to go this year. Been there every year. This year only Aunt Angie, Ken, Janice, Melvin, Michelle and my mum got to make it. Guess everybody is really tight up.
Suppose to collect my work permit today but my employer tell me to postpone it to next monday cos they will not be around later in the day to attend meeting. Well, they came around 3.30 and tell me i can go and collect it. Office close at 5 and i reach there at 5.15. Well, Edward did went and help me to take number since the last number being issue is at 4.30. Guess all his effort is worthless. I need to come back tomorrow to collect it. Which is so waste of time, money and energy.
Yeah, i need to go find out what is WALL-E?? I think it must be some kind of a cartoon...
Next prize to be won is lucky post #31313 and it's for the original Da Vinci Code Novel by Dan Brown and it's the #1 New York Times bestseller and also 2004 A Doubleday International Edition. Alot of people actually pass up this book cos everybody had it. I had it too, Jenn bought it while the movie came out and i'm not interested in this kind of novel. I didn't even watch the movie.
Before i forget, today is Halloween. HAPPY HALLOWEEN...

1 comment:
WALL-E is cartoon lar which is about recycle. Da Vince Code is already old. The new movie is coming out "Angel & Demon". DO you want the book? I have it now.
Post a Comment