Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tired Tired Tired

22nd Jan

Was really damn tired but quite ok cause today not alot of work. Went out for lunch and came back at 2.19pm. That umm project manager came in from the other room and asked 'why are you late? alot to eat?' I reply 'no, i was downstairs all the time waiting for the lorry to unload the things'. I really waited for quite sometimes. He said he's very busy but still have time to monitor my time. Really mad that time.


23rd Jan
I have to photocopies another 5 sets of files again for the clients. Went to the shop at 4pm, tell the lady to finish it before 5.30. I really want to go home.... I have no idea what took them so long. By 6pm only 3 files done. I told them i come back tomorrow cause i was really tired.

No comments: