Monday, January 21, 2008

Photocopies week

16th Jan

Receive a biz in the US. From a guy buying a lovely pyjamas. I was quite surprise. Was really anxious to sent it out. I was totally blur on the shipping charges even though i always sent items to Jenn. Alex was a great help, he gave me the shipping summary. I was quite worried the guy might want to cancel the order since the shipping charges are more expensive than the item itself. But it's ok, he paid up.



17th Jan

Guess what i have to do today. Photocopies 5 thick files, each into 2 sets. First i have to buy 10 files and also divider and also White board. Went to the first shop ask me to come and take it tomorrow. Didn't do that.
Went to the next shop, the lady also ask me to leave it there and pick it tomorrow. i can't do that but I help u, i told her. She was like ok. I was there from 3 pm to 5 s'thg. I sliced my ring finger again with the file. Hurt and bleed so much. The tissue was all soaked with blood that i have to go to the nearby shop to buy plaster. This time it's really deep cut, almost 2cm.

18th Jan

Receive a surprise gift from Rockerteers @ Honey Khoo. Guess what? FRUIT CAKE. I only opened it at nite. This is a total surprise. She wrap it really tight and the container did broke at the side but still ok cause have a plastic lining. It taste really nice. Rich in flavour cause she used Rum and Brandy. I have to return my favor this time to her. I think i will sent her chocolate since she did mention choco is a like treat to her.






19th Jan

Was really looking forward to having a rest day today but my bos tell me to work late a bit today. I was like 'what does that mean'? Late as in 1 to 2 pm or 5 to 6pm. Spent the whole afternoon going to the stationeries shop to buy magnetic board and the plastic case. They don't have the cheap A3 case so i have to settle for the expensive one. It's very heavy and i went up and down the stairs 3 times.
Raining the whole afternoon and after going home at around 4.30pm, decided to went and window shop. I went and search for box but all are very expensive or too big. Went to quite a few shop, quite a dissapoinment.



21st Jan -- Monday. Hate Monday

I really have a busy day today. Basically i was doing 5 works at one time. The photocopy machine at my office is so terrible. The paper keep on jamming and all my hands were black and the technician came over also no used. He tell me it's fix but the problem still there. I have to photocopies a file again and make it 3 sets this time. Told him i was going during lunch. Went out for lunch at 1 s'thg and receive a call from him that he need the documents before 2.30pm. How am i going to make it???
Reach the shop at 1.50pm. The photocopies machine also have problem. The paper keep on jamming and they have to keep re-copy. The project manager keep on calling me and said another 10 mins he wait. Where are you? Are you far? Can't he wait. Finish everything at 2.40pm. Rush back to office, where is he? NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.
He came back to the office and told me to prepare the meeting room. There's a meeting at 5.15pm, i was really worried that i might be asked to join it. I was sitting there, thinking of all the excused that i can give. He went out and it's almost 5pm. I was ready to leave before he stop me.

No comments: