Receive my present from Kelvin Lim. Was really happy. I did send one to my friend Clarisa who is staying in KK. I actually met her in my place here around end of '05. I gave her 2 stuffed animals as she loves it. Did contact and ask her whether she have a'rdy opened her present, she said she wait till X'mas... So sweet...
At nite, wrap present for everyone. It was quite tiring as the present were heavy. I wrap like 3 wines and chocolate. Sleep quite late...
20th Dec
I actually woke up late today. I thought it was around 8 or 9 s'thg then when i look at the clock, it was 12.20pm. I was so surprise. I thought of helping Aunt Rosie around the hse but looks like i didn't succeed.
Diane decided to take us to dinner in Golf Range Restaurant. The dishes was served right in time when we arrived. We didn't have crab as none of us wanted to used our hand.

No comments:
Post a Comment