28th of June, working today... so bored cos waiting for my boss to come but never show up.
Dinner in Gold Field restaurant as usual...
My fav Hot and Sour Sichuan Soup. Sometime they cook quite nice but sometime quite blend. Not consistent...
Dinner in Gold Field restaurant as usual...
My fav Hot and Sour Sichuan Soup. Sometime they cook quite nice but sometime quite blend. Not consistent...

29th of June, Ed's birthday. We never celebrate it cos Ed's dad just passed away. I never bought anything for him also.
Early in the morning while heading to McDonald's for breakfast, we saw a car involved in a minor accident. I thought it was police traffic checking cos all the cars slow down.
Early in the morning while heading to McDonald's for breakfast, we saw a car involved in a minor accident. I thought it was police traffic checking cos all the cars slow down.
At nite, went to Black Gold Cafe for dinner. While we were about to go for dinner, no electricity and we had to bring Enzo with us. Pity him, cos i think he scared of the dark... It was raining that time and around that area, all the parking space is full. We round and round for few times. I like to have western food in this cafe cos the portion is really alot.My Black Pepper Lamb Chop
30th June, received call that i get the job offer as Bodyshop Manager. I was happy and abit nervous cos i've never work as a manager before. I'm suppose to report to work middle of next month. That's the training...First day of July, went to Grand Dorsett Hotel for buffet. We went there late and most of the food were finish. I thought they were gonna refill and sadly no. I think this is the part where they should improved cos they stated buffet is until 10.30pm and last order is at 10pm. Most of the food that are still available is the salad and dessert...
The beef in the small cup is quite tasty, forget what it's called... The curry chicken in the plate tasted normal only...
I think this is some sort of fruit punch. Quite nice actually. I thought they were for decoration only at first...
Ice-cream. I never tasted all the flavor. By the time i want to take, mostly finish already or melted...
After we finish dinner, we headed home. Just as we reach home, Alex called ask to meet up in e-sky pool house. It was quite late already but we just went anyway.
I was still very full from the dinner. The guys had beer while i had a hot 3 in 1 milo.

The next day, bring Enzo to the vet to check his hind leg. I notice that on late nite, he usually didn't use that leg and i just worry something might be wrong. The doc say's nothing wrong and maybe it's just too cold during the night and his joint ache.
Outside of the vet and he's really unhappy.. All the cat inside the cage.. so funny cos they are like asking people for help.


4th of July, weekend. Went to Aunt Rosie house, thought of meeting Amelie. She just came back from Australia but she's in her grandma house. Then Aunt Rosie ask to send her and Kelsie to the grandma house. In there, i saw Caspy and Eily other siblings. Totally don't look like two of them. Bubu look so nice and fluffy....
7th of July, decided to have breakfast with Aunt Rosie, Amelie and Kelsie. I also got my offer letter from Bodyshop. Finally relieved that i received it.Kelsie with her new boots, i told her she look like 'Red Riding Hood'

Later at nite, Amelie ask me to sleepover at her house to watch World Cup. Few days ago she did ask me already but i not interested in Uruguay match. Tonite match is Germany and Netherlands. Before going to her house, i bought 'Woh Tie' as supper. The match will start at 2.30am but while waiting for the time to past, i took nap and when the time reach, i was so sleepy to wake up already. So i just continue sleep while Amelie watch alone..

The next day, while i was half asleep, i receive few missed calls from Ed and was so shocked to read his message telling me Enzo broke his hand. He say Enzo fell down the stairs while he was getting food for Enzo... I was so worried and Ed couldn't come and pick me from the vet.
The hand in cast, the veterinarian say need to wait for about 6 weeks before can open and suggest we take Enzo to KK and screw his hand...








No comments:
Post a Comment