First week of June, William a young guy from KK view our study room. We decided to rent out several room in our house since the house is so big. He decided to have the room and will move-in in a week time.
It's also about time to renew the car road tax. So fast time flies by & also our previous room tenant Kelly, wanted to collect back her room deposit.
3rd of June, went and had Bak Kut Teh. Really wanted to had it for few days already.
4th of June, went and pay insurance & road tax. Ed dad's finally move back to their family home. Tomorrow is another PH, Ed friend's ask us to join them in Blue Wave. Ed really drunk during this time and i had to drive home and he vomitted all the way home.
I look so fat...
5th of June, today is another PH again. 6th of June, Ed dad's passed away today. We were at home, i was painting the fence & Ed was building the dog cage when Ed received call from his sister. Totally unexpected cos his dad just moved back home two days ago. Things in life is unexpected, certain things surprises you & certain things leave you in shock. We shall always appreciates what is around us and never take things for granted.
I ask Janice to accompany me to sleepover at my place.
7th of June, i went back to my family home to sleepover, bring Enzo with me also.
8th of June, last nite Enzo totally keep us awake. I think he missed Ed cos he was crying alone and keep on waiting at the door. He woke up like 5.30 in the morning and keep on bark until my mum have to wake up. I did attend an interview in the evening, it was nearby to my current office just that i not really into this job. It is 6 days a week job. I received the called to go for the interview while in Aunt Rosie house. I was wearing a shorts and I had to borrow Amelie's skirt.
9th of June, today is Ed dad's funeral. I was in there taking picture as remembrance. Sad Sad event. Tonite i'm going back home to sleep then tomorrow will go back to my family house to sleep again since Ed has to go to KK early tomorrow to take his father's ashes. 

Some of the condolence wreaths given by relatives that couldn't attend
At nite, when to Ed's family home to had dinner. Few relatives were there then around 10.30pm, me, Ed, his sister & bro-in-law went to the crematorium to take his father ashes. I did not went in, i just waited outside while Ed picked up his father ashes. I'm not sure if i'm scared or what but i really think it is all in my imagination.
At nite, when to Ed's family home to had dinner. Few relatives were there then around 10.30pm, me, Ed, his sister & bro-in-law went to the crematorium to take his father ashes. I did not went in, i just waited outside while Ed picked up his father ashes. I'm not sure if i'm scared or what but i really think it is all in my imagination.
After the crematorium, we went home then realise we forget to take the leftover bones from his sister car. Then we have to go take it and went and refuel the car.
10th of June, Ed ferry is leaving at 7.30am. He will be back tomorrow evening. For this whole week, i was down with flu & sore throat. I think i ate too many mangoes.
11th of June, Ed reached here at 6 something then ask me to go to his family house to have dinner. Few relatives & closed friends were invited. While in KK, Ed still has the time to buy bag & underwear for me.
12th of June, the technician came and fix the air-conditioner. There were suppose to come at 10.30am but they came around 9am when i was still sleeping. Ed went back to his family home early in the morning to pray. I never even wash up again.
William message us yesterday saying he's coming at 11pm tonite. The only ferry available for the week. So we have to wait for him.

No comments:
Post a Comment