Sunday, May 2, 2010

Aunt Rosie's Birthday

24th April, install water pump at our new house. Ed himself fix and install all the water tank connection. I did bought two piece of clothing since next month alot of dinner to attend.
I really like this Night Safari dress. At first it was out of stock but later on, Ann email me say they have the last piece. So happy...

The second piece, is this Lace Toga. Abit big for me at the bust area and quite transparent.

25th April, while i went and reload my hp, David suddenly called Ed and ask him to come to his new shop. He & Angel has just taken over an accessories shop. Bought two earring & an anklet in her shop. Then i suddenly thought that maybe i can put my clothes in her shop for sell since i still have alot of new clothing.

26th April, started work today to prepare all the payment & salary. Went for an early breakfast in Double 3 with Ed's sis & bro-in-law. Receive called from the aluminium guy that they want to installed the window frame. Today quite busy for me, cos we have to search for roof paint. The paint color that i wanted is not available, so we just had the 'Istana Maroon'. Is a new color which nobody ever painted their roof that color again. Lunch time, meet up with David again.

27th April, Contractor started work today. Alot of cleaning up to do before work can start. Later at nite, we go to David & Angel's house to pass my clothes for her to sell. Bring Enzo along and he vomit in David's dad leg cos maybe he ate banana earlier at my house.

28th April, the water pump that we bought earlier is not strong enough to pump the water. We had to return the water pump & hopefully they refund us the money. Luckily they did & we had to search all over town to buy another water pump again. This time, we bought abit expensive pump and hopefully it's ok this time or else no choice already. The contractor also started to paint the roof already and turn up the 'Istana Maroon' is actually purple in color. So we had a purple roof.

29th April, today we went and buy house paint. I chose 'Banana' instead of 'Sunblest white'. It's abit yellow/cream in color. Bought another dress 'Bella'. It look really sweet.30th April, raining today and Contractor can't do work. I bought this Crabtree & Evelyn Bath & Shower Gel cos the one i'm using is almost finish. Before coming back to Labuan, Ed did bought alot of Crabtree stuff for me back at SG.

I did also bought this clutch. I saw this long time ago but never get it until now.
I couldn't find any nice light in here. So i decided to search in the net for a nice one. Found this Modern Art Deco Pendant Hanging Lamp Shade White from a seller in SG. It's cheap and look quite nice. I've been waiting for this item to arrived and the seller told me maybe Poslaju disruption or lost in mail and finally she said, she send me a new one. Hopefully it arrived this time.

1st of May, Aunt Rosie birthday. I actually don't really know her exact aged but i know she was born in the year of the horse. I planned earlier to buy her flower only since i have no time to shop around. Bought her a dozen of roses in the usual place where i bought flowers. It's cheaper than other flower shop.
6th of April, Ed started to work at nite & he hit his head while getting something. Took this pic to show him his injury.
8th of April, it's weekend and i have no idea what to buy for Mother's day and also for Melody. I went all over town then decided just to buy Mom's bake cookie. It's not expensive but at least i still get something. Then at midnite Ed suddenly come up with the idea to make a video for Melody. So we drove down all the way to office to make the video for her since we don't have the application at our home pc. We finish at 3am something.

No comments: